Having a baby doesn’t have to mean that you stop playing board games. Here are
1. Sometimes Your Game Box Doubles as a Crib
2. Small beings should play Small World
3. They can trade cute for wheat
4. It’s never too early to get them started
5. Their Charisma Will *Never* be Higher
6. It’s Always Nice to Have a Diplomacy Player You Can Put to Bed
7. Babies like colors. Games have colors.
8. Cards help teach numbers
9. Sometimes Meeples Look Better Chewed Up
10. Family growth. Need we say more?
11. Because Little Munchkins Should Play Munchkin
12. Because Babies Are Used to Making You Struggle During Twilight
13. Because This Kid Already Has Its Cylon Face Down
14. Because Cards Against Humanity is More Fun with Tiny Humans
Do you have a favorite baby board game photo? Share a link to it in the comments.